With the 4th of July festivities wearing down, attention is turning to the Running of the Bulls… and how not to participate.
- (Because I refuse to label anyone with a more demeaning term)
- Me: ...and get the hell away from my face, you koopo!
- Others: Koopo? Are you calling me a Moogle now?
- Others: Koopo? Are you calling me that turtle from Mario World?
- Nicelanders: Fix it, Felix!
- Felix: I can fix it!
- Bob the Builder: Calm down, chaps! Me and my tools can get the job done!
- Felix: WHAT?! This is FIX IT FELIX, not Fix It BOB!
- Handy Manny: Hola amigos! Sorry we're late! The tools and I are here!
- Felix: Excuse me, but I have a golden hammer! It's magic!
- Rusty: Are you suggesting that we're not magic? We can talk you know!
- Felix: :O
The following is just an idea conceived as a response to when Habit Heroes closed down, and this is designed to be played along with the Real Slim Shady instrumental. Sure, I might need some critiques with the lyrics and the structure to make it more in beat, but hopefully it conveys the message about how they should have settled with remembering and mourning Wonders of Life, rather than just continue on with Habit Heroes after the backlash it received.
Lyrics to the tune of Real Slim Shady after the jump.
"OHH f^#%$ no I hate that stupid clip and these f^@8$&ng crackers…"
XD My lungs are definitely in need of recovering from that laughing fit!
- Bellhop: "May I ask, what's so bad aboot being Canadian?"
- Avery: "Your pavilion at EPCOT doesn't even have a ride!"
My sister wanted me to make a comic about POM Wonderful juices lmao!!! So her eit is! X”D lmao!